Without a visa: new opportunities. Top-10 topical questions about the rules of visa-free travel to Grodno
The Head of the Sports and Tourism Department of the Grodno Oblast Executive Committee Oleg Andreichik answers.
- When the decree of the President of Belarus Aliaksandr Lukashenka No. 422 "On the establishment of a visa-free entry and exit procedure for foreign citizens" comes into force?
- What territories in the Grodno region are referred to the visa-free zone?
- Where can foreigners without visas cross the border?
- Will a visa-free tourist who has come to the Grodno region be able to travel to the Svisloch region, where visa-free travel also operates?
- Citizens of which countries can come to us without a visa?
- What documents shall a visa-free tourist have?
- Can a visa-free tourist visit the Grodno and Svisloch regions without the tour operator?
- Are there specific requirements for places to stay overnight?
- Shall visa-free tourists register at the Citizenship and Migration Service?
- Can foreign tourists already register to visit the Grodno region in 2018?