Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Catholic church of the Holy Trinity


Catholic church of the Holy Trinity
Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
The Grodno region, ag. Gervyat, st. Naberezhnaya 10

Roman Catholic Church. Built in 1899-1903 in neo-gothic style. It is one of the three tallest churches in Belarus, the bell tower is 61 m high. Several wooden crosses with rich carvings stand in front of the church, which is typical for Lithuanian religious buildings. Around the temple is a landscaped park with rare ornamental plants and figures of the apostles. The temple is called “little Switzerland” and “Belarusian Notre Dame”. According to numerous polls, he is recognized as one of the most beautiful churches in Belarus

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

09.12.2022
BYN
1 EUR
2.5909
1 USD
2.4778
10 PLN
5.5354
-2 — 1°C
пасмурно
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW