Golshany village - ancient settlement - Tupishki - Boruny village - Novoselki - Nevestin stone.
The length of the route: 35 km.
Duration: 6 hours.
Golshany welcome guests with narrow houses of the late XIX - early XX centuries. In the center of the agro-town there is the Church of St. John the Baptist, the Franciscan monastery, opposite which there is a memorial sign - a stone-boulder, established in 2006 in honor of Sophia Golshanskaya.
It is dated to the XII – XIV centuries and belongs to the Early Middle Ages.
The point coordinates are 54 ° 17′29 ″ s. w. 26 ° 02′43 ″.
The tourists are greeted by the Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul and the Basilian Monastery (1747)
In the XIX century, Novoselki estate was the property of Chapsky.
One miracle of the Oshmyany region - Nevestin stone.