We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Rate this item
(0 votes)
the village of Murovanka, Tserkovnaya Street, 7a

A powerful defensive church with windows, loopholes, thick walls, impressive brickwork, round towers with spiral staircases is one of the few Belarusian sights included in the preliminary list of UNESCO.
The temple was built in the first half of the XVI century (1524). The architecture of the building combines the features of the late Gothic style and elements of the Renaissance. At the corners of the temple are cylindrical towers. The walls and towers are decorated with a longline composition of flat niches, completed with double arches.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

30.03.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.8371
1 USD
2.5754
10 PLN
6.2602
-4 — 3°C
Partly Cloudy
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)