We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (2nd category)


Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (2nd category)
Rate this item
(0 votes)
 Grodno region, Ostrovets district, m. Gudogay

Monument of wooden architecture. Built in 1764 at the Carmelite monastery (not preserved) in the Baroque style.
The main log house, rectangular in plan, covered by a common roof with plastically curved hips over a five-sided apse. Previously, the church was a two-tower - on the sides of a triangular pediment towered two fours with faceted cupolas. The interior is decorated with three wooden altars of the late XVIII century, made in the style of early classicism. On the side of the main facade there is a single-tier, frame, square bell tower with a tent-shaped cross section

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

07.04.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.7798
1 USD
2.5708
10 PLN
6.1057
3 — 19°C
Sunny
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)