We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of God


Church of God
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Dyatlovsky district, village Dvorec

In 1904, on the site of an old wooden one, a new stone Catholic church of God’s Body was built in a neobarochny style. The temple was consecrated in 1905. After the Second World War it was closed; the building housed a stable. Returned to the Catholic Church in 1989, restored and re-consecrated in 1990. The Temple of the Body of God is a neo-Baroque-style architectural monument with some neo-Renaissance elements (arched windows in the towers, the main entrance with an arched opening in a rusticated frame). The temple building is a two-tower three-nave basilica.

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

09.04.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.7715
1 USD
2.5512
10 PLN
6.1202
4 — 19°C
Partly Cloudy
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)