We recommend to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the Holy Martyrs of the Blessed Princes Boris and Gleb


Church of the Holy Martyrs of the Blessed Princes Boris and Gleb
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Dyatlovsky district, village of Nakryshki, ul. Central, 6

In 1774, the Panski folklore of Nakryshka was listed on the Vilnius Roman Catholic Diocese and belongs to the Dyatlovsky Catholic Parish. At the time of the service of Mikhail Petrovich Dyakonov, in 1886, a major overhaul of the church and the construction of parish houses for the priest and psalmist are carried out. The temple is compact rectangular, covered with a gable roof. The architectural expressiveness of the building is achieved by combining the artistic masonry of walls with plastered and whitewashed decor elements: pilasters, cornices, platbands of high window openings. The main facade is adjoined by a frame sheathed narthex. In the interior at the entrance there are choirs on 2 pillars and a side staircase.

The temple was built in 1883. (engineer Trubnikov)

Leave feedback

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

*Comments may be used by this site administrators for posting on other web pages after editing.

07.04.2020
BYN
1 EUR
2.7798
1 USD
2.5708
10 PLN
6.1057
2 — 19°C
Sunny
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)