A monument of architecture in the classicism style. Architect August Kosakovsky. It is located on the site of the Church and monastery of the Dominicans, built by the Korsak magnates in 1616-1618. it was Built in 1785-1787 of brick, on the site of an ancient wooden Church. In 1866, the Church was rebuilt as an Orthodox Church. The Church works. It is a three-nave Basilica with a flat altar wall of the presbytery (there is no apse). All parts of the temple are United in a strict rectangular volume, covered with a common roof. The interior of the temple has ancient icons.
Church of Saints Cosma and Damian (category 3)
Grodno region., Ostrovets, str. Komsomolskaya 1
View the embedded image gallery online at: