Zalecamy zainstalowanie jednego z browserów: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge

Church of the assumption of the blessed virgin Mary, 1840.


Oceń ten artykuł
(0 głosów)
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Dobrovolya, ul.. 97 Urbanovicha street

The Church was built in 1840 in the center of the village of Dobrovolya from wood by engineer Krzhizhanovsky, three-log, on the Foundation. Monument of wooden architecture. The Central main log house is covered with a hipped roof. Along the elongated axis, the square narthex and apse are connected under 2-inclined coverings of the same dimensions. The walls are dazed horizontally. The decorative decoration uses carved friezes, window frames and doors. Opened in 1988 -1990. Patronal feast day on August 28.

Zostaw opinię

Upewnij się, że zostały wprowadzone wszystkie wymagane informacje oznaczone gwiazdką (*). Kod HTML jest niedozwolony.

*Opinie mogą być wykorzystywane przez administrację serwisu do publikowania na stronach internetowych po redagowaniu.

09.05.2021
BYN
1 EUR
3.0615
1 USD
2.5354
10 PLN
6.6855
0 — 14°C
Partly Cloudy
+375
220V / 50 Hz
+03:00 (Europe/Minsk)
BIBLIOTEKA MULTIMEDIÓW