The complex was built in the XIX century. on land purchased by Julian Eduardovich Talochka, the estate was first listed as the property of Tollochkov in 1817. the Building has not been preserved. In 1840, the estate founded a distillery, which was based on the old Brovar. In 1862, the main production building was one-story, stone. In 1905, a two-story section was added to the old building on the North-Eastern side. The North-Eastern facade of the distillery is an excellent example of industrial architecture of the late XIX-early XX century.
Fragments of the former manor house of the XIX century.
Grodno region, Svisloch district, AGR. Verdomichi
View the embedded image gallery online at: