Lida central regional hospital is a leading medical healthcare institution of the region providing help to adult and children population.
Medical network of the Healthcare Institution Lida Central Regional Hospital consists of in-patient departments of total capacity more than 1000 beds and outpatient service with total capacity of more than 1800 visits per shift.
In the region work: Central Regional Polyclinic, City Polyclinic No.1, City Polyclinic No.2, Stomatological Polyclinic, Children’s Polyclinic, Polyclinic of Berezovka City Hospital, 6 independent medical ambulatories, 5 medical ambulatories at district hospitals.
There are three dispensaries (antituberculous, psychiatrical narcological, dermatovenerologic), the center for women, blood transfusion station, emergency station, 17 medical and obstetric centers work.
About 570 doctors and 1300 paramedical workers work in the healthcare system.
Directions of medical care: therapy, endocrinology, hematology, nephrology, gastroenterology, cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, rheumatology, surgery, purulent surgery, urology, oncology, hemodialysis, otorhinolaryngology for adults and children, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, phthisiology, dermatovenereology, physiotherapy, psychiatry and narcology.
Our services include:
- Consultation of highly qualified specialists in various fields.
- Stay in the in-patient department (more than 20 нospital departments).
- Modern high-tech diagnostics (computed tomography, radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, functional diagnostics).
- Laboratory tests (hematological, cytological, biochemical, hormon, immunological, microbiological studies, infections diagnostics, study of the state of hemostasis).
- Physiotherapy, electrotherapy, light therapy, massage and other.
- Psychiatry and narcology.
- Therapeutic and surgical dental care.